체력,3 마법 공격력, 1 마법 방어력, 1 물리 방어력, 2 물리 공격력, 3 }}
작다고 무시하면 안돼! 내 검술은 날렵하고 강하다고!
Elsword is a master swordsman who excels at close range combat. He's quick on his feet and can hack and slash with the best of them. Not only can he dish it out, but he can take a lot of punishment as well. His only real weakness is magic, but in his mind, there's nothing a sharp piece of steel can't beat.
- Main Article: Way of the Sword
The "Way of the Sword" ability enables him to utilize the energy gained through attacks and skills into 2 types of auras: Aura of Vitality and Aura of Destruction. Aura of Vitality helps Elsword to recover mana faster by 300% through certain commands and allows Elsword to use skills labeled as "Vitality skills" at a lower MP cost, allowing Elsword to make the most out of his MP pool. Aura of Destruction helps Elsword to do more damage by increasing the damage of his heavy attacks and skills labeled as "Destruction skills" by 100% and 50%, respectively.
- Main Article: Ruben Forest (Elsword)
Elsword is an ambitious but hot-headed young swordsman trained by his sister Elesis, the leader of the Red Knights. Elesis left her little brother to lead a mission, never to return. Elsword now searches the land for two things: El, the precious gems that power his kingdom, and his missing sister.
- Main Article: Resolution
Elsword and his big sister, Elesis, were enjoying an ordinary day, when an unexpected change came about. Elesis had received a reinforcements request from the Velder Army, which required her immediate departure. Elsword tried to persuade her to let him fight alongside her and their father, but failed. She ensured him that the next time they meet, he will have become much stronger, and reluctantly walked away to fulfill her duty.
Elsword was alone, lamenting about the circumstances as he laid upon his bed, reminiscing about his family. His father was one of the best knights of the kingdom, and his sister a highly desired talent, and there he sat alone, feeling weak and helpless. Wishing he was stronger, he grabbed his sword, and began to train relentlessly, day after day, swearing that he will become strong enough to protect everyone. With every bit of progress he made, his face filled with a smile as he recalled his sister's words of encouragement, knowing that someday he would join his family in battle at last.
Elsword is required to be Lv.15 to begin his first class advancement. You can decide between the following:
A class that imbues the power of El to the Way of the Sword by resonating with the El and brings judgement to the enemies.
- Added Sword Knight's to Knight.
- Recovery attack no longer knocks down.
Elsword's Flame Geyser Cut-in, illustrated by RESS (Old)
Elsword's Unlimited Blade Cut-in, illustrated by RESS (Old)
April Fools Skill Cut-in featuring Lenphad (new).
April Fools Skill Cut-in. (2017) Maid Elsword
- Elsword's older sister is Elesis.
- 엘소드의 누나는 엘리시스
- Due to this, the two cannot be married to each other.
- Elsword has the unparalleled unique ability to resonate with the El, so much so that Solace labels Elsword as the "Guardian of El".
- Elsword is the youngest member of the main cast El Search Party. He is also the youngest person to have even been officially admitted into the actual El Search Party program from Ruben.
- Although Elsword does have magical power in his body (this explains his ability to use skills like Flame Geyser and Triple Geyser), he doesn't always rely on it.
- A reason why he does not use it often until becoming a Magic Knight or Sheath Knight is that he couldn't control it without the help of a ritual or magical artifact.
- Elsword's backstory is similar in concept to Elesis Sieghart, a character in a separate, now defunct, MMO created by KoG called Grand Chase.
- Elsword's Promotional Sword will change form while in Awakening Mode, a trait which is only shared by the other original characters, Aisha and Rena.
- Elsword wrote the Skill Note "Stronger the better!" for Pyro Knight's Burst Wave skill.
- Elsword was also influential in the making of the skill note Particle Converter.
- In very early versions of the game, Elsword actually had unique skill cut-ins for specific skills, such as a unique cut-in for Flame Geyser and Unlimited Blade.
- In the side story Resolution 3, it is revealed that Elsword's father's name is Elkashu.
- Elsword's main job path in Lore/Story would be the Knight Emperor path.