- Elsword: Have you ever heard the stories of the legendary Captain of the Red Knights, with hair like a flame and a heart full of fire? That's my sister. When I was still a kid, she made me promise that I would train every day, to build up my strength and skill with a sword. The training paid off and soon I became the youngest member of the El Explorers. My sister though... what happened to her?
- Elsword: Another day of sword training! I will become a great Knight like my Sister! All warmed up! Time for real training!
- Bandit: Hm? Who are you, kid? You can't pass through here.
- Elsword: You lot! What are you doing blocking the road!
- Berthe: (Kh... This is the El Shard..)
- Bandit: (I have to take the El Shard...!)
- Berthe: Get lost, weaklings! The El Shard is mine!!
- Elsword: Don't make me laugh! The El Shard is our village's treasure! I won't let the likes of you take it!
- Berthe: This... Could it be? I thought it was only a legend, a person who could wield the power of El... Tsk, I can't risk everything here, not yet. I'll have to retreat!
- Elsword: Huff, huff... It disappeared...?
- Aisha: Ran away, huh? Hmph, I knew it.
- Elsword: ......?
- Aisha: You must be tired. First, let me introduce myself. My name's Aisha. ......... (Startes)
- Elsword: Tsk, I could have won...
- Aisha: Says the one that was getting beat up... Ah.. hah! I'm a magician from the south, you don't have to thank me.
- Elsword: What? You, are you... Are you after the El Shard as well?!
- Aisha: You dummy! Listen to me when I'm talking to you!
- Rena: HEY! Look over there! The Bandit ran away with the El Shard!
- Elsword: What?!