Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • português do Brasil|
|[Hyper Active] Laby gains confidence that using Nisha's power will not plague herself in sadness.|
While in transformation, you cannot use skills and can only use command attacks. All command attacks will unleash a powerful attack.
|Requires 1 El's Essence (Item)
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Eternity Winner||99||Ultimate Skill II Quest|
|Level Required||Great Birth||MP Usage||Cooldown||Item Usage|
|Amazing Shot (Physical)||Damage Reduction||Duration|
|99||3240%||20%||40 Seconds||300 MP||180 Seconds||x1|
- Transformation includes Super Armor.
|Level Required||Great Birth|
|Amazing Shot (Physical)||Duration|
Tips and Details
- Aside from Laby's double jump, air dashes, or the Awakening Skill, players will only be able to perform either / or / for the entire duration of the Hyper. They can perform it grounded or in the air, but they are unable to use any of her normal commands or skills
- It is suggested to do jump attacks over ground attacks due to jump attacks having less end lag.
- The dash attacks will use Nisha to perform the attack, which will activate the passive effect of I'm Okay Now.
- The attacks are treated as normal/active damage instead of special/hyper active damage.
- Assuming 2 hits per second, Great Birth can deal up to 259,200% (15,520% in PvP) Physical Damage.
|South Korea||위대한 탄생||The Great Birth|
|France||Nouvelle Laby||New Laby|
|Eternity Winner Skills|