Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • français • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength]|
[Mod] After creating spirit spheres around you, protect your body by unfolding a sphere curtain.
|Class||Level Required||Base Skill|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||Sphere Curtain||Spirit Energy||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Spinning Spheres||Sphere Curtain||Spinning Spheres||Sphere Curtain
|Sphere Count||MP Refund Per Remaining Sphere||Duration||Use||Cancel|
|99||748%||283%||8||1||6||10 MP||10 Seconds||-2||+4||140 MP||15 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)|
|Spinning Spheres||Sphere Curtain|
|Empowered Infernal Circle||Gigantic Infernal Circle|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect|
|Damage increased to 120%||Skill size increased to 130%|
Tips and Details
- [Mod] Infernal Circle can deal up to 7,682% (2,184% in PvP) Magical Damage. With Empowered, it can deal up to 9,218.4% (2,620.8% in PvP) Magical Damage.
- If the skill is canceled, [Mod] Infernal Circle can deal up to 5,984% (1,704% in PvP) Magical Damage. With Empowered, it can deal up to 7,180.8% (2,044.8% in PvP) Magical Damage.
- The tooltip makes no mention of the duration of the Sphere Curtain, nor its MP recovering function (based on how many spheres remain upon the curtain expiring).
- The spheres in Sphere Curtain will swirl around you until they expire or come into contact with an enemy, causing them to explode.
- The last hit of this skill doesn't knock down enemies if it's not canceled.