[Mod] Infernal Circle
|Language:||English • français • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength]|
[Mod] After creating spirit spheres around you, protect your body by unfolding a sphere curtain.
|Class||Level Required||Base Skill|
|Mode||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||Sphere Curtain||Spirit Energy||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Spinning Spheres||Sphere Curtain||Spinning Spheres||Sphere Curtain
|Sphere Count||MP Refund Per Remaining Sphere||Duration||Use||Cancel|
|PvE||748%||283%||8||1||6||10 MP||10 Seconds||-2||+4||140 MP||15 Seconds|
|Empowered Infernal Circle||Gigantic Infernal Circle|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect|
|Damage increased to 120%||Skill size increased to 130%|
|Affected By Action Speed|
|* (See Tips and Details)|
Tips and Details
- The tooltip makes no mention of the duration of the Sphere Curtain, nor its MP recovering function (based on how many spheres remain upon the curtain expiring).
- The spheres in Sphere Curtain will swirl around you until they expire or come into contact with an enemy, causing them to explode.
- It's hard to tell how long they will remain, as they don't trigger any buff icon.
- The last hit of this skill doesn't knock down enemies if it's not canceled.
- Just like the normal version of this skill, despite being affected by Action Speed, it will always hit at the same time. Only the animation will have its speed changed.
- Additionally, the sound effect caused by the explosion does not match the exact moment of impact.