I hope you're ready!
A whole new level of combos, skills, and style is unleashed when Elsword advances into a Lord Knight. As his combos are extended, his melee attacks become more powerful. Keep your enemies on the ground or launch them into the air with powerful combos - it's up to you. This melee-type class has the maximum attack speed among all the other classes. Its quick slash could knock down the enemy in the blink of an eye making him an extremely deadly swordsman, the Lord Knight!
As soon as Elsword arrived in Velder, he began to train his swordsmanship skills once more. Being tested by Vanessa, Elsword grew stronger than ever before. Soon the other knights in Velder started to respect him, and he was dubbed Lord Knight.
Second Class Advancement
At Lv35, Sword Knight can advance into Lord Knight. The second class advancement quest is obtained from Ariel, the event NPC located in every town.
Lord Knight can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Lord Knight Certificate.
- Speak with Adel in Altera.
- Collect 50 Memory Alloy from any Nasod monsters in the Altera region on any difficulty.
- Speak with Lento in Feita.
- Collect 100 Arc Glitter's Insignia from any Glitter monsters in the Feita region on any difficulty.
- In KR and EU Server, its quest descriptions showns that this quest items only drop for Glitter Defender, Glitter Archer, Glitter Spearman and Glitter Necromancer. This is incorrect as Glitter Pounder also drop this quest item.
- 2nd Job Skill Traits unlocked at Level 70.
- 2nd Job Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon Transcending.
- Transcendence Skill Traits unlocked at Level 99.
- Transcendence Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 3rd job class.
Forcefully stab the enemy after doing the standard combo. The stab has little to no delay, allowing you to loop the combo again. A very good simple combo, especially when running isn't possible.
100% Phy. Damage (163%)
|Final Swing (NA Only)
Does a final swing (in Super Armor status) after the standard combo. The final swing knocks enemies back. Can be looped by using an active after the 3rd and, in some occasions, the 4th .
160% Phy. Damage
|Heavy Launcher (KR Only)
After doing the standard combo, instead of knocking the enemy down, you launch them upwards with a 180° upward slice.
|Launching Charge (KR only)
After launching with , you can now charge forward while in Super Armor before ending with a final slash. As with Sword Knight's version, the charge can be delayed while in super armor before rushing forward.
|Basic 4 hit combo with his sword.||
163% Phy. Damage
|Basic 3 hit combo with his sword, followed by a heavy slash, knocking targets quite a distance.||
163% Phy. Damage
|Basic 2 heavy hit combo with his sword, followed by a uppercut that sends targets upwards.|
|Single jump slash.|
|Single jump overhead slash, knocking down targets.|
|2 slashes after dashing followed by piercing through the enemy.|
After doing the standard combo, charge forward (in Super Armor status) while pushing enemies back and finishes by smashing them back. You can delay the dash while in super armor before rushing forward by holding down the first .
|Advanced Heavy Swing
Does an extra swing after the standard } combo and finishes with a forward thrust stab. All sword swings after the second ' are performed while in super armor. The final stab give hitstun and leaves enemies open for combo. The animation is virtually identical to Lord Knight's former combo except it no longer launches and a final stab is added to the end.
315% Phy. Damage
After performing Elsword's , his third has been replaced with a spinning dive similar to that of Rolling Smash. Elsword will perform numerous front flips while diving downward at an angle.
Lord Knight's Teaser poster shown alongside Rune Slayer.
- As revealed in the 4th volume and Chung: Explosive Dimensions Chapter 1 of ElType as well as in Lord Knight's concept art, Elsword's advancement to Lord Knight has drastically changed his personality from a blunt hot-head to a serious character.
- He grew from a blunt, hot-headed boy to a caring and pretty much worry-wart as show in Eltype S2 (Although this might just be Aisha's fantasy).
- Although he had drastically grown up, Lord Knight still retains some of his humorous side as his way of showing off his power is shown in Eltype S3.
- Lord Knight's concepts and his background stated that his feelings for Elesis is a kind of "complex" not mere admiration or fear.
- Lord Knight's skills does not use magic but rather swinging his sword with extreme speed and force to create storms, energy slashes, and flames out of thin air.
- However, he must still possess some magical potency since he can use attacks like Double Slash, Armageddon Blade, and Gigantic Slash, all of which rely on magical techniques like summoning a meteor or transcending energy into a sword.