|Língua:||English • Deutsch • español • français • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
Hmph, fazer o mordomo não é tão mal.
[Um mordomo bem treinado para o verdadeiro Lorde da Dimensão Demoníaca]
Ciel becomes a butler/sniper and does anything in his power to get Lu's rightful place back in the Demon World.
A Royal Guard specializes more on Ciel's combo attacks. With a new weapon in hand, he is capable of firing heavy projectiles at a safe distance. He is also able to extract soul energy from enemies to help strengthen his skills.
The wretched spectacles caused by the demon invasion seem endless, and the day when Lu will retake her throne feels further than ever. Ciel, who has now overcome human limitations with the power of demons, focuses all his efforts on supporting Lu so that she may retake her throne as soon as possible. As a result, Ciel unintentionally grows into a very potent butler. With this kind of support, filled with Ciel's sweat and blood, Lu, still seeking the power of royal pure blood, hastens her quest to take back her throne and power.
Primeiro Avanço de Classe
After completing the Power Awaken quest chain, Lu/Ciel can decide between advancing as a Chiliarch/Ciel or Lu/Royal Guard.
Lu/Royal Guard can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Royal Guard's Soul .
- Defeat the following monsters in 2-3 Very Hard mode (☆☆☆):
- 6 Little Soldier
- 5 Big Soldier
- Collect a drop from William Phoru in 2-4 Very Hard mode (☆☆☆).
- Collect a drop from Awakened Banthus in 2-2 Very Hard mode (☆☆☆).
- Defeat Wally No.8 in 2-5 Very Hard mode (☆☆☆).
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
Royal Guard's silhouette model shown prior to his release.
Royal Guard's accessory, Butler's Secret Weapon.
- Although Ciel is holding on to his crossed-shaped blaster in the Royal Guard portrait, it does not show this in his idle poses. The weapon will only appear when Ciel is executing attacks that uses the blaster.
- When opening the 1st job promo avatar box, you will receive a set of Royal Guard's promo set along with Lu's base promo set.
- Royal Guard's concept design seems to be based on various musical themes and conductors.
- His new tailcoat is also reminiscent of the stereotypical outfits for conductors.
- He has access to two skills which are musical segments of one 'piece', which are 'titled' Fantasy Impromptu - 1st Movement and Fantasy Impromptu - 2nd Movement. Both of these skill icons also show Ciel in poses commonly struck by conductors when directing an orchestra.
|South Korea||로열가드||Royal Guard|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||暗影執事||Shadow Deacon|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||皇家护卫||Royal Guard|
|Spain||Guardia real||Royal Guard|
|France||Garde royal||Royal Guard|
|Italy||Guardia Reale||Royal Guard|
|Poland||Królewski Strażnik||Royal Guard|
|Brazil||Guarda Real||Royal Guard|