|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
Prepare to face Magical Girl Aisha!~
[A mage that has mastered handling the physical energy]
New understanding of physical energy and magic allows her to manipulate and twist dimensional space.
Aisha finds the limits of her physique frustrating, as she struggles to grow as a magician and close combat specialist. While in Feita, Aisha gets a visit from Allegro, who gives her a scroll that tells of rare, pure-energy moonstones that fall onto Elrios around the time of the Harmony Festival.
The mage hunts for one, and after much effort, she infuses her magical pendant with the moonstone's power. The resulting phenomenon—halting of the immediate spacetime—modestly foretells of the great power she has just acquired: the ability to control time and space dimensions. Thus she is then known as Dimension Witch, the mage who can control time and space dimensions.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Battle Magician can advance into Dimension Witch. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Dimension Witch can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Dimension Witch's Pendant .
- Speak with Altera Pongo Elder Adel.
- Collect 5 Memory Alloys from Nasods.
- Collect 5 Drops from Nasod Blader in 4-5: Nasod Foundry, then defeat King Nasod 3 times.
- Speak with Allegro in Feita, then defeat Dullahan Knight 3 times.
- Collect 18 Moonstones from Glitter Necromancer in Feita.
- 5-3: Underground Chapel is recommended.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
|Level 70 (Transcendence)|
- 2nd Job Skill Traits unlocked at Level 70.
- 2nd Job Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon Transcending.
- Transcendence Skill Traits unlocked at Level 99.
- Transcendence Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 3rd job class.
|Energy Ball Conversion||
Converts all fireballs into Energy Balls, similar to those used during Magical Makeup. Energy balls push enemies and deal multiple hits.
Reverse Space Warp
54% Mag. Damage x3
|Space Warp 2.0
|Reverse Energy Ball|
Upon reaching Lv70, you will be able to Transcend. To receive the Transcendence quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Transcendence can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Book of Transcendence: God's Will .
- Clear 3 dungeons within level range (excluding Ruben/Henir/Add's Energy Fusion Theory/Ereda/Sinister Intent/Gate of Darkness/Event Dungeon/Guild Expedition/Twisted Time and Space - Fahrmann's Peak).
- Collect 3 Symbols of Resolve from any Sander/Lanox/Elysion dungeon.
- Collect 3 Symbols of Determination from any Sander/Lanox/Elysion dungeon.
- Collect 1 Symbol of Purpose from any Secret Dungeon.
- Clear 5 Secret Dungeons.
You can advance into 3rd Job at Level 99.
- Full Gallery: Aisha/Gallery
Magical Makeup upon advancing to Dimension Witch.
Tips and Details
- Almost all of Dimension Witch and Battle Magician's combos are meant for close-to-ground level use, with a slight lack of emphasis on aerial combos that her other job paths get. The >>^XZ and >>^ZXX combos are reflective of this as when the X warp appears, it does not affect enemies on a higher platform, even if the player has hit them with the first part of the aerial combos.
- Energy Balls have a fixed max hit count, meaning the more targets there are, the faster they will dissipate.
- Like Battle Magician, Dimension Witch's skills also utilize the elements of time and space, hence her name.
- Space Distortion uses space magic to absorb objects in.
- Energy Spurt uses space magic to compress and detonate the area.
- Screw Driver uses time magic to accelerate an area and Aisha dashes forward spinning her staff with space magic to distort targets inside.
- Impact Hammer uses spatial magic to make the tip of her staff heavy and smashes it down.
- With the conversion of all combo Fireballs to Energy Balls, Dimension Witch's average range of attack is the shortest out of all of Aisha's job paths.
- The initial used in Dimension Witch's mini-icon is a W instead of a D. This is done to avoid confusion with Dark Magician.
- Compared to her other jobs, Aisha's bust size as Dimension Witch and Battle Magician appears larger in her artwork. However, it remains the same for all Aisha models in-game.
- Investigation of official document shows this class was initially called "와일드 바이올렛 (Wild Violet)".
|South Korea||디멘션 위치||Dimension Witch|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||次元魔女||Dimension Witch|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||次元魔女||Dimension Witch|
|Spain||Bruja dimensional||Dimension Witch|
|France||Sorcière dimensionnelle||Dimension Witch|
|Italy||Strega Dimensionale||Dimension Witch|
|Poland||Czarodziejka Czasoprzestrzeni||Spacetime Sorceress|
|Brazil||Feiticeira Dimensional||Dimension Sorceress|