|Bahasa:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
Saatnya untuk berburu.
Dengan latihan dan pengalaman, Chung uses both Phantom Shooter and Destroyer effectively.
Chung eliminates all threats, leave no trace behind, and all his enemies tremble with fear.
A marksman whose barrage of magic bullets takes down enemies in a swift but efficient manner.
Chung's experiences made him even more skilled in using his silver shooters consistently and effectively. Upgrading his Silver Shooters to accommodate his needs allowed him to be able to shoot more bullets faster. The power of El together with the knowledge he gained from his travels allowed Chung to develop Phantom Shooters, guns with double barrels.
His training and experience has prepared both his mind and his body, enabling him to handle this volatile weapon.
"I won't hesitate to shoot them down!"
Chung is now capable of infiltrating enemy headquarters alone and instantly shooting down everyone inside. He leaves no traces behind and instills fear among his enemies, befitting the name, "Fatal Phantom".
Perubahan Kelas Ketiga
Setelah membuka Transcendence dan mencapai Lv. 99, kamu akan berhak untuk lanjut ke 3rd job. Untuk menerima misi 3rd job, klik pada notifikasi perubahan job yang terletak di bawah pilih peta.
3rd Job bisa juga didapat dengan menggunakan Item Mall: Fatal Phantom's Conviction
- Selesaikan Forgotten Elrian Sanctum once.
- Kumpulkan 5 Traces of Primordial Chaos (Chrysalis, 11-6: Forgotten Elrian Sanctum).
- Kumpulkan 20 Grand Compass Pieces (Skin Splitter, Elrianode).
- Kalahkan 2,000 Henir Mutated Monster di 11-3: Elrianode City dan 11-4: Debrian Laboratory.
- Kalahkan Spatio Reaper 30 kali. Spatio Reaper can be found di 11-3: Elrianode City atau 11-5: El Tower Defense.
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Fatal Phantom can also learn Force Skills.
: Bullet damage is calculated before Remodel Rifle.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.15x multiplier during 3rd job.
After doing , rush forward and launch enemies while in Heavy Stance during the launch.
After doing , during any of the shots, dive directly downwards and fire close ranged shots at the group upon landing while in Heavy Stance.
- Upon advancing, all Silver Shooters combos will now show Chung using his new Phantom Shooters. All Silver Shooter skills will still use his Silver Shooters.
- Unique to Fatal Phantom, a significant amount of his armor is plated with black plates.
- The use of black armor is similar to old concept designs for Deadly Chaser.
- Fatal Phantom's Destroyer further resembles a large rifle instead of a cannon, with a more profound trigger, stock, and iron sight as well as a hand grip.
- While in Berserk Mode, Fatal Phantom's mask does not appear to have any visible eyes and his scarves change into a fiery blue energy. The same energy is also seen emanating from his helmet.
- The lack of visible eyes in Fatal Phantom's Berserk Mode may be a reference to how assassins can eliminate their targets without looking.
- Fatal Phantom is the first class to prominently wield their physical sub-weapon in their idle pose.
- As Fatal Phantom, Chung inexplicably gains more dark tips to his hair.
- Unlike Chung's other job paths, Fatal Phantom's voice is changed to resemble a "silent emotionless assassin", being more soft and menacing.
- After the 01/11/2018 Korean patch, Fatal Phantom's portrait had a slight change. The Phantom Shooter in his right hand was changed to be the same as the one in his left hand and the visual effects from the Phantom Shooter being fired became less pronounced.
|South Korea||페이탈 팬텀||Fatal Phantom|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||烈滅幻影者||Ruin Phantomer|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||幻影终结者||Phantom Terminator|
|Brazil||Caçador Fantasma||Phantom Chaser|