|Bahasa:||English • العربية • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • русский • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
Kehendak saya adalah keinginan Tuhan, dan keberadaan saya adalah kehendak Tuhan.
[Utusan Dewi Yang Diutus untuk Memulihkan El]
'Creation Magic' yang diberikan oleh Dewi Ismael dan 'Cycle Magic' unik yang diberikan dengan namanya akan memungkinkan Anda untuk bermain dengan potensi yang tidak terbatas.
- Main Article: Power System
Power System adalah sistem eksklusif untuk Ain yang memungkinkan dia untuk beralih di antaranya "Cycle Magic" dan "Creation Magic". Saat dia dalam keadaan default, musuh yang menyerang akan mengisi daya Power Gauge. setelah Power Gauge penuh, itu akan berubah menjadi biru dan Anda akan beralih ke Creation Mode. Selama waktu ini, Anda akan dapat beralih di antara "Cycle magic" dan "Creation magic" dengan v (default key).
Tidak seperti karakter lain, Ain's awakening mode dikenal sebagai "Spiritualism mode", hanya ada 1 Awakening Bead, dan hanya didapatkan 5% penambahan damage. Namun, dia bisa reawaken saat "Spiritualism mode" untuk naik ke tahap lain dan mendapatkan keuntungan tambahan.
- Main Article: Chaotic Forest of Ruben
Ainchase Ishmael diciptakan oleh Dewi Ismael untuk mengembalikan kekuatan El.
Ketika El meledak menjadi pecahan kecil, dia jatuh melalui celah Ruang & Waktu yang diciptakan oleh ledakan. Setelah jatuh melalui celah tersebut, Ain kekurangan kekuatan untuk mempertahankan keberadaannya dan mulai layu. Saat berada di celah, dia berkeliaran tanpa tujuan melalui kekacauan Ruang dan Waktu. Dia akhirnya merasakan kekuatan samar El dan secara naluriah mengejarnya. Dia merasa El semakin kuat dan dengan misi yang diperbarui, dia mendapatkan kembali kekuatannya dan bisa melarikan diri.
Sekarang, setelah melarikan diri dari kekacauan celah Waktu & Ruang, dia kembali ke Elrios untuk membantu Kelompok Pencarian El dan memenuhi misinya.
First Class Advancement
Ain is required to be Lv.15 to begin his first class advancement.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 20.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 1st job class.
|Attacks 3 times with a projected sword and finishes with a multihit blast.|
|Attacks 2 times with a projected sword before stabbing the enemy, shattering the projected sword to infict more damage.|
|Attacks 3 times with a projected sword and finishes by firing multiple daggers at enemies while in super armor.|
|Use circular magic to fire 2 El Dain bullets which cause a small explosion upon contact and firing a non-elemental bullet. Each bullet will place an El Dain stack on the enemy.
When the enemy has 3 El Dain stacks, the final will cause a multihit Circular Magic Blast that pulls nearby enemies in and must hit the enemy to activate. (Cannot overlap with itself or other elemental effects)
|Use circular magic to fire 2 El Dain bullets before causing a small explosion, fires an wind-elemental bullet. Each bullet will place an El Dain stack on the enemy.
|Use circular magic to fire 2 El Dain bullets before causing a small explosion, fires an fire-elemental bullet. Each bullet will place an El Dain stack on the enemy.
|Use circular magic to fire 2 El Dain bullets before causing a small explosion, fires an ice-elemental bullet. Each bullet will place an El Dain stack on the enemy.
|Dash at an enemy with a projected sword, slash through them, then slam the ground to launch them into the air.|
|Dash behind enemies and fire a spear at their back, knocking enemies down.|
|Use circular magic to fire a charged El Dain bullet at enemies. Each bullet will place an El Dain stack on the enemy.|
|Attack 3 times with a projected sword while in mid-air. First slash launches targets into the air, the next two slashes will hitstun targets.|
|Throw projected spears 3 times while in mid-air.|
|While in mid-air,||Ain is able to levitate by holding the key. You can move while levitating.||
|While levitating,||Launch yourself forward with a jump while floating in midair.|
|Recovery /||Strikes enemies feet with a projected sword.|
- Full Gallery: Ain/Gallery
Tips and Details
- Despite being projectiles, and its class specific variations cannot be absorbed/reflected since they deal Physical damage.
- Ain by default has a higher and more suspending jump compared to other characters.
- If the Ring of Fury is equipped, Ain will automatically enter Awakening Stage 3 upon the first awakening. This also applies to Fever.
- Ain's job path in Lore/Story would be the Bluhen path.
- Ain actually joins the main cast at the beginning of their adventure, even before Elsword, Aisha, and Rena officially embark as the El Search Party. However, the other characters are unable to retain their memories of Ain.
- It is shown in the Elysion Clear video that Ain has lost his physical form once again, only to be briefly mentioned by Rena in the story quest The End and the Beginning.
- Ain makes his true permanent formal introduction in the Hall of El story quest Together, Once More. After his permanent introduction, Ain now maintains his existence through the Goddess Elria.
- In his Spiritualism form, there is a dark spot above and in his left eye. This is due to the influence of Henir induced from his time spent in the realm after the El Explosion.
- Although Ain's main weapon is his Pendulum, he never uses it for fighting, either using Projection weapons or Cycle magic instead.
- Ain has to break the Pendulum to start interventions and unlock his full power which is why most if not all of his start poses begins with his Pendulum breaking.
- Fessel Heilig, Autosuggestion, Erst der Letzt, and Ende der Welt are the only instances of the Pendulum being used during combat.
- All of Ain's Spiritualism portraits lack the Pendulum.
- Ain rarely if ever refers to people other than Elsword by their name. He would instead use a nickname based on their race or background, with Aisha being "Ms. Wizard", Rena being "Ms. Elf", Raven being "Mr. Half-Nasod", Eve being "Ms. Queen", Chung being "Mr. Guardian", Ara being "Ms. Fox", Elesis being "Ms. Knight Captain", Add being "Mr. Ancient", Lu and Ciel being "Demons", and Laby being "Ms. Mirror Friend".
- Many of Ain's skill names are in German and the runic alphabet used in his teasers are used to translate his backstory to German.
- In the North American English dub, he is given a German accent to match this theme.
- In the European servers, his backstory and his skill names are in Latin.
- Despite the skill names being German, a majority of them are grammatically incorrect or translated with the wrong synonym.
- When awakened, Ain's voice will sound louder and echoes more.
- Wearing a custom face will not change Spiritualism eyes.
- Ain is the first character to be released in other servers within the same month of his release in KR, being released in all servers except TW, CN, and EU the following week after KR.
- The word 'lofty' in Ain's first job names means extremely proud or high in stature.
- Ain's first jobs do not have a Spiritualism portrait or model. When they awaken, their appearance and top left portrait will remain as his base class.
- Ain is the first character to receive new Quick Voice lines in each path outside of 3rd Jobs. The other characters gained new Quick Voice lines later on.
- Ain in his Spiritualism form have a kind of a magic spell script surrounding him. The translation of this is "Ainchase Ishmael - Disparate Force - Power of Goddess".
- When translated to Arabic, Ain means 'eye'. This could be referencing him being an observer for Ishmael or becoming Henir's eye in the 3rd path.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||亞殷
|China (Simplified Chinese)||艾因