- For the Eastern Lurensia dungeon by the same name, see Outer Edge of Black Forest.
This is an Event Map for Laby's pre-release event.
Outer Edge of Black Forest
Outer Edge of Black Forest.
|The outer edge of Black Forest. There's mysterious energy that surrounds it.|
- This dungeon can only be played solo.
- Can enter 3 times a day.
When entering the Outer Edge of the Black Forest, a Wooki will appear to "welcome" players. Defeat as many as you can!
NA Event Detail
||Wooki - A native creature of the Black Forest with long arms and a long tail.
- Roll Swing: Roll forwards swiping at players with its tail before swiping with their hands.
- Elsword: Oh, I never knew somewhere like this was in Feita. I guess we were too busy fighting demons... It's pretty cool!
- Aisha: Oh, I can see why they would build a temple here. The demonic energy is intense! Maybe all those rumors are true too...
- Rena: I heard Black Forest is full of demonic energy... But something feels nice here...
- Raven: I've never seen that monster before. Is it only in Black Forest?
- Eve: It's just as I've gathered... The demonic energy is really potent in this area, please be careful.
- Chung: I wonder if the rumors are true... Is this truly the origin of Lurensia monsters?
- Ara: It's still daytime but it's dark. It must be even darker inside the forest.
- Elesis: There's a lot of monsters even though we're still at the outer edges... The guards at Feita must keep them all contained.
- Add: A temple here? How ironic... The demonic energy is quite thick here.
- Lu/Ciel: Oh! I never expected a forest in Elrios would have this much demonic energy! It's just like how it is in the Demon Realm.
- Rose: I can feel enemy presence beyond the woods. It's best we don't let our guard down.
- Ain: (A forest full of demonic energy in Elrios where the goddess has blessed the lands? How did this happen?)
||How to Obtain
||Complete Recovery Potion
||Obtained by defeating Wooki.
||Consumable (Special Recovery):
Recover: 100% HP
Recover: 100% MP
Cooldown Time: 30 secs.
||Obtained by completing event quests.
||Used to exchange for rewards at Ariel.
- The location of this dungeon takes place somewhere deep within the forest surrounding Feita.
- This area was previously mentioned during Feita's story quests in Chapter 9, and dimensional doors were said to appear here.