Code: Battle Seraph
|Язык:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Code: Battle Seraph|
|Класс||Code: Battle Seraph|
|Оружие||Насод Механизм, Электронные Лучи|
|Ветка Классов||Eve > Code: Electra > Code: Battle Seraph|
|Дата Появления|| 30 Августа 2012
4 Сентября 2013
11 Сентября 2013
18 Сентября 2013
09 Апреля 2014
Во имя возрождения Королевства Насодов.
Code: Battle Seraph
Upon advancing to Code: Battle Seraph, Eve gains the power to utilize sharper and more formulated lasers. She is feared on the battle field, but not for her improved laser and electron abilities alone.
She greatly enhances her El Crystal Spectrum capabilities, allowing her to access a plethora of new tools. With the "Reactive Mode" she is capable of transforming her Electrons and Beams into deadly homing attacks. Utilizing Energetic Heart she also wields the fourth and final "Fusion Mode" for it's duration. The Fusion mode combines all of the 3 of her previous modes, Amplify, Spectrum and Reactive, into one mode, allowing for incredible damage to her enemies.
With High-power Electronic Circuit her movement abilities are also improved drastically, allowing her to quickly move around the battlefield as she sees fit. Should she need to turn the tide of the battle in her favor, she can call upon her ultimate power in Psychic Artillery to defeat her enemies.
As Eve adapts to the Electra Code, she hears of another unfamiliar circuitry from Ponggos. At first, her search leads to a faulty circuit with missing parts. Her succeeding mission to complete the circuit involves a visit to Nasods in Altera Core to retrieve traces of the code, and an encounter with King Nasod for another piece of code.
This new code circuit seems to be compatible with the Electra Code, but she needs a great amount of energy to fuel it. She's about to abandon the mission when the Ponggos give her the answer: the dark El can provide sizable energy she can use. This leads to another problem—dark energy can be too difficult to control in this code circuit. Luckily, Eve's fellow El search party member Aisha shares the idea of fusing the dark El with a moonstone to make it easier to control. It works, but not for long.
Eve finds the new code crashed often with the Electra Code, and it is because of human elements that mechanized creatures like her shouldn't even have: emotions from memories accumulated throughout her adventures with the El Search Party. Even though terminating all emotion seems too high a price, she gives in. Eve becomes Code: Battle Seraph, a powerful, soaring, enhanced laser-emitting fighter, and an unstoppable force destined to usher in the rebirth of the Nasod Kingdom.
Вторая смена класса
На 35 уровне, Code: Electra может сменить класс на Code: Battle Seraph. Задание на вторую смену класса получается у Ariel, в любом городе.
Code: Battle Seraph может быть получен с помощью использования предмета из Игрового магазина: El Core of the Seraph.
Code: Battle Seraph
- Поговорите с Adel в Altera Village.
- Соберите 7 Memory Alloys из любых монстров Насодов в Altera.
- Поговорите с Lento в Feita.
- Соберите 40 Moonstones fиз Glitter Necromancers в Feita.
|Level 70 (Transcendence)|
- 2nd Job Skill Traits unlocked at Level 70.
- 2nd Job Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon Transcending.
- Transcendence Skill Traits unlocked at Level 99.
- Transcendence Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 3rd job class.
Aerial Laser After doing the standard →→↑X combo, fires off a laser that does not knock up or down. This laser requires MP, can be canceled mid-animation and is affected by El Crystal Spectrum.
Spinning Spiral Spectrum
История о Code: Battle Seraph в формате комиксов. Click Here
Code: Battle Seraph's in-game silhouette model and accessories, given to you during Code: Battle Seraph's pre-release event. (KR, TW & HK Only)
- A seraph is a type of celestial being, who are often depicted as fiery six-winged angels.
- According to the backstory of Code: Battle Seraph, the code required the powers of the Dark El Stone and the Moonstone, much like how Infinity Sword and Dimension Witch, respectively, relied on the two objects.
- Although the game and trailer names her as "Code: Battle Seraph", her teaser image names her as only "Battle Seraph".
- Code: Battle Seraph is the only one of Eve's 2nd job that lacks a flower-themed ornament, wearing one as Code: Electra instead.
- Although it was stated in the comic and Code: Battle Seraph's backstory that she needed to remove emotions from her system in order to advance, Eve may still have some emotions, as shown in many of her in-game poses.
- The NPC Code Battle Seraph, when summoned with the Monster Card, has no crown.
Имя на других языках
|South Korea||코드:배틀세라프||Code: Battle Seraph|
|Japan||コードバトルセラフ||Code Battle Seraph|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||熾天女皇||Seraph Queen|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||炽天女王||Seraph Queen|
|North America||Code Battle Seraph|
|Spain||Serafín de batalla nasod||Nasod Battle Seraph|
|France||Séraphin nasod||Nasod Seraph|
|Italy||Angelo Nasod||Nasod Angel|
|United Kingdom||Nasod Battle Seraph|
|Brazil||Código: Serafim||Code: Seraph|