||Dreary Dutor - The leader and strongest of the Glitter Necromancers!
-Dark Throw: Taking a moment to charge up its energy, the Wise Dutor will throw a purple, mist-like object from his hands that acts as a boomerang, aiming straight at you and then coming back.
-Rising Darkness: When being crowded or attacked, the Wise Dutor will summon a dark energy that rises around him, dealing heavy damage. This attack also gives you a status effect at times which drains your MP.
-Black Cloud: The Wise Dutor will tap its staff onto the ground and conjure up a huge grey cloud that spreads around it. Any player in the area will have their MP drained.
-Spirit Push: The Wise Dutor will summon a purple spirit that slowly moves forward. Any player hit by it will take heavy continuous damage while also being pushed back.
-Magic Shield: Joaquin will set up a shield that will drastically reduce all damage taken while drinking his potion to recover his health at an alarming rate.
- He appears to be limited to using this ability 3~6 times total, and may vary depending on his skill selection.
- He can heal up to almost half of his total HP each time he uses this skill.
- Joaquin will not use this skill for the same HP threshold twice, however he will remember to use 'missed' thresholds.
- He cannot use this skill while in Dwarf mode.
-Hallucination: When you are in a party, Joaquin will randomly debuff one of the characters in your group. All attacks that the debuffed character makes will damage their teammates as well, including Special Actives. It is very possible to kill your own teammates while you are suffering from the debuff's effects.
- Possible Glitch: The electrical aura of Raven's Nasod Core may continue to damage party members even after Hallucination has subsided.
-Dwarf: Joaquin will drink a potion and after flexing, he will release ghosts in all directions from his body, potentially dealing high damage. If you are standing close to him when he uses this it is possible to get hit by multiple ghosts. After the ghosts move off-screen, Joaquin will be minimized, therefore reducing his hitbox and making attacks difficult to use. Additionally he will gain super armor, 100% critical rate buff, and he will not possess a collision hitbox causing players to pass through him for the duration. This skill lasts for approximately 30 seconds.
- Much like for his Magic Shield this appears based on HP thresholds, however this shares many of the same HP thresholds as well.
- Rather than using Magic Shield and healing, it is possible that he will use this skill instead, which appears to count against the usage of his healing skill for a threshold point. However the reverse does not always seem to apply.
- The ghosts released count as magic projectiles and can be blocked\reflected\absorbed by skills like Reflect Kick, Phoenix Talon, and Statue of Glory.
- Joaquin is now significantly larger than before when minimized. (About the same size as a player character, but still does not possess a collision hitbox.)
-Thunderstorm: Joaquin will release several clouds in the air which will regularly shoot lightning at intervals, an electric effect will appear in the clouds over the player if this has targeted them. This move can be avoided if you move far away.
- Each bolt will strike a player twice if they don't move.
- It is dangerous for multiple players to be in the same area when he uses this.
-Thunder: Joaquin can create smaller clouds in the air that will shoot a single bolt of lightning that can inflict status ailments such as Curse, Burn, Poison, and Confusion.
-Puppet Summoning: Joaquin will occasionally spawn Puppet Stones to distract and attack you.
-Building Crash: Throughout the battle, Joaquin will repeatedly create large portals in the air that will create buildings from the background and have them crash into the ground. These buildings will do damage and will act as large barricades to limit you from moving around the stage.
-Combustion: Joaquin can still use his old move where he toss black powder around him and ignite them to create an explosion.
- The resulting explosion's hitbox is significantly larger than the actual explosion would indicate.
-Potion Fling: In the same style as the Arc Glitter Alchemists, Joaquin will throw a potion at you to create a cloud that can inflict various status ailments.
- This cloud is larger and the effects are more potent than the version used by Glitter Alchemists.
-Has a stoic threshold of 25 hits.