[Mod] Artillery Strike - Quantum Ballista
|[Special Active: Bravery]|
[Mod] Search ahead to drop bombs on enemies ahead.
|Class||Level Required||Base Skill|
|Fatal Phantom||99||Artillery Strike - Quantum Ballista|
|Mode||Damage (Magical)||Number of
|Ammo Usage||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|PvE||36%||1519%||6||6||300 MP||21 Seconds|
|Reversed Artillery Strike - Quantum||Heavy Artillery Strike - Quantum Ballista|
|Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect||Details|
|MP Usage decreased to 80%
Cooldown increased to 150%
|240 MP||31.5 Seconds||Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|Intense Showtime||Gas Piston System||Phantom Shooter|
Tips and Details
- The skill actively try to spread its damage across multiple targets if allowed.
- Unlike its regular variant, this skill has automatic lock-on, smaller blast radius, and cannot be delayed or lock onto enemies behind Chung.
- The skill freeze lingers enough for most of the shells to collide, unlike its regular variant.
- The skill's lock-on range seems to be that of a cube from where Chung is standing. The frontal range is roughly 2 screens, the vertical range is about 5 platforms, and the depth range is estimated to be that of the distance in the branching paths in the last pre-Boss room in Forgotten Elrian Sanctum.
- The lock-on reticle is only indicative of the targeted enemy, not where a missile is going to land.
- As long as the target's missile hasn't started its descent, it will actively track its target's position, even if they're behind or a huge distance away from Chung or the initial lock-on position.
- If a target were to die, any remaining missiles targeting them will still fall where they were defeated.
- All the Blasts do launch enemies, but under most circumstances, the heavy hitstun will keep targets grounded until the attack is finished. However, targets with resistance to heavy hitstun such as Master Gaia will end up being juggled by the Blasts.
|Fatal Phantom Skills|