Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • français • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Bravery]|
[Mod] Shoot 1 missile which tracks down enemies. Install a magnetic field where the missile explodes.
Not affected by Endless Chase passive.
|Class||Level Required||Base Skill|
|Fatal Phantom||99||Shooting Star|
|Level Required||Damage||Max Hits||Ammo Usage||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Homing Bullet Attack (Physical)||Magnetic Field (Magical)||Magnetic Field Explosion (Magical)||Homing Bullet Attack||Magnetic Field||Magnetic Field Explosion|
|99||638%||319%||1258%||1||13||1||3||300 MP||22 Seconds|
|Homing Bullet Attack (Physical)||Magnetic Field (Magical)||Magnetic Field Explosion (Magical)|
|Evil Shooting Star||Heavy Shooting Star|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||Details|
|Skill will burn 2 MP per hit||Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|Intense Showtime||Gas Piston System||Phantom Shooter|
Tips and Details
- [Mod] Shooting Star can deal up to 5,405% (1,767% in PvP) Magical Damage.
- With Heavy, it can deal up to 7,783.2% (2,544.48% in PvP) Magical Damage.
- [Mod] Shooting Star can track enemies for up to 7 seconds and has infinite homing range in PvE.
- Unlike its regular variant, it will also actively search for targets even after the initial casting.
- This version of the skill unfortunately does not benefit from Endless Chase.
- This skill also has a black hole effect added to it.
- On targets that can't be hitstunned, each hit will instead cause the target to stutter, drastically slowing down their movements.