Jump to navigation Jump to search
[Mod] Deliver a powerful attack to nearby enemies.
|Switching Skill (Lu)
|Class||Level Required||Base Skill|
|Character Level||Afterimage Strike (Magical)||Enhanced||CP Gain||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Gathered Souls Used||Knockdown Reduction|
|99||1347%||5||-30 KD||1 CP||50 MP||7 Seconds|
|Character Level||Afterimage Strike (Magical)|
|Gigantic Swift Smash||Critical Swift Smash|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Skill size increased to 130%||MP Usage increased to 115%
Skill will ignore guard and 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
|Soul Collector||Nobility||Noblesse Oblige||Innocent Duet|
Tips and Details
- This version lacks the [Enhanced] effect of the original and will not give you any Gathered Souls upon use.
- This version only costs 50 MP and has a 7s Cooldown, as opposed to the normal version's 70 MP and 11s Cooldown.
- Due to this incredibly low cost and short cooldown, this is far and away the cheapest and fastest skill to trigger the effects of Noblesse Oblige with in PvP before using another, more damaging skill.
- The KD reduction is a very small benefit for consuming 5 souls, especially since Stage 3 Awakening is hard to attain in PvP.
- If used on falling enemies, this skill will cause them to go into a neutral state, allowing them to act and escape, though if they are close enough to the ground, they will receive hitstun as usual.
- The skill hits in a small circular area directly in front of you, hitting slightly below and above your current height.
- The Gigantic trait has a noticeable effect still despite the initial small size, making it able to hit well above a platform or even enemies directly behind you.