|Język:||English • العربية • Deutsch • español • français • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
Kuh...the contract..! It's asking for too much!
Demonio to klasa która wzięła demoniczną energię Lu aby stać się demonicznym artylerzystą. Demonio używa pułapek i strzałów snajperskich by utrzymać wrogów w szachu i również by zbierać punkty kombinacji. Kiedy wskaźnik kombinacji jest pełny, Demonio wchodzi w [Demon Form] i zabija swoich przeciwników demoniczną mocą.
Since that day, Lu's power gradually began to increase exponentially. Lu's newfound power had exerted far more power on Ciel and the contract than it had in the past. During the first few days, Ciel had experienced enhanced fighting power thanks to it. However, as the battles progressed, it became a struggle to handle. Due to the constraints of his body, which was half-Ciel and half-demon, he started undergoing even more changes like Lu has. Ciel sprouted a horn, his hair grew longer and was bleached white.
While he gained enhanced physical abilities, one of the changes that happened to Ciel was that he slowly began to lose his human feelings. Ciel was the restraint to Lu, in order to prevent her from going mad with the sudden amplified magic. However, Ciel eventually succumbs to the massive demonic power that constantly flowed into him.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Diabla/Ciel can advance into an Diabla/Demonio. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Diabla/Demonio can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Demonio's Horn .
- Clear 4-3: Transporting Tunnels B4-1.
- Defeat King Nasod 8 times in 4-6: Altera Core.
- Clear 5-1: Shrine of Dedication Entrance 6 times.
- Speak with Allegro in Feita.
- Defeat Amethyst 5 times in 5-3: Underground Chapel.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
: Applicable only when Lu/Ciel has 1 Combination Points, and will be activated when a enemy is Bounded. To bound enemies, press when prompted after launching a enemy.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.1x multiplier during 2nd job.
| Endless Combination
After launching enemies up at the end of Combination Assault, switch to the other character to pursue any launched enemies, dragging them to you and knocking them back up, before switching back to the previous character for a finishing attack. If you sucessfully hit the enemy with the , a prompt will appear and the enemy will be Bounded if hit.
Full body Awakened combination skill cut-in (Only used in Diabolic Disaster).
Demonio's in-game silhouette model.
Demonio's accessory, Thriving Demon's Form.
Tips and Details
- When doing Endless Combination, make sure to start and end the combo with Lu as her final hit will launch the enemy. If the final hit ends with Ciel, he will not launch the enemy, thus stopping the combo.
- Demonio w języku Hiszpański/ Portugalski nazwano "Demon".
- Ciel's facial expression changes and his eyes turn dark blue upon advancing to Demonio. Jego lewa twardówka zmieniła się na kompletnie czarną, tak samo jak Diabolic Espera, jest to tylko widoczne w kostiumach i na portrecie transcendencji, ponieważ jego promocyjne włosy zakrywają lewe oko.
- Wyposażenie zwyczajne oczy usunie również czarną twardówkę.
- Like Diabla, Demonio focuses solely on Ciel. Due to this reason, Lu also does not get a new pose from 1st to 2nd Job advancement, retaining her pose from Diabla.
- When looking at Demonio's mini icon in guild friend list, his abbreviation is a M instead of D. This is done to avoid confusion with Dreadlord.
- Demonio's design appears to have a garden motif, seeing as he has many plant related skills including seeds and plant summonings, as well as the flowery aura in his Idle Pose.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||冷焰邪魔||Demon Zimnych Płomieni|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||幽幻恶魔||Dim Phantom Devil|