The Electra Code... I've finally found it
The "Electra Code" embodies the power of the El, harnessed and translated by Eve into a useable code. In turn, Eve utilizes the code to construct a functional Nasod device: the El energy reactor. The power of the El is easily manipulated by Eve, expressed with high-powered electron beams. Beautifully lethal, Eve can unleash various forms of El-force generated by the El energy reactor as she pleases.
The Nasod Queen Eve may be small in stature, but one must not see this as a limitation to her capabilities. Upon searching within her configuration and using up all her strength to power the Nasod Core, she discovers the Electra code, which utilizes the power of El conveyed in the form of electron beams and spheres. Eve is able to deal these lethal attacks with ease, displaying abilities that only a true Nasod Queen is worthy to possess.
Becoming the embodiment of Code Electra, Eve is filled with hope that the revival of the Nasod race in its former glory will soon be realized.
First Class Advancement
After completing the Another Code quest chain, Eve can decide between advancing as a Code: Exotic, Code: Architecture or Code Electra.
Code Electra can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Code Electra's Data.
- Speak to Lenphad, Blacksmith in Elder Village.
- Collect 1 Spectral Prism from William Phoru (Boss) in 2-4 on Very Hard (☆☆☆).
- Collect 1 Laser Firing Device from (Wally No.8) in 2-5 on any Difficulty.
- Complete 2-5 once on Very Hard (☆☆☆).
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
After doing the standard combo, fires a laser that repeatedly damage enemies while lifting them into the air. The laser cost MP and is affected by El Crystal Spectrum.
After doing the standard combo, fires a laser that repeatedly damage enemies while lifting them into the air. The laser cost MP, is affected by El Crystal Spectrum and can be cancelled in mid-animation.
|Illusion Stinger Dash
After doing the standard combo, thrust forward another Nasod spear and then rushes forward behind the enemy, leaving a trail of electronic pulses, pulling the enemy along with her. (3rd Z requires 10 MP)
- When looking at Code Electra's mini icon in guild friend list, her abbreviation is a L instead of E. This is done to avoid confusion with Code: Exotic or Code: Empress.