지켜야 해... 부서지는 한이 있더라도...
[엘의 검, 엘과 엘리오스의 수호자]
오로지 엘과 엘리오스를 위해 존재하는 수호기사.
엘이 가진 근원의 힘을 끌어내어 엘과 세계를 위협하는 모든 적을 단죄하는 전직.
자신이 할 수 있었던 가장 쉬운 답을 내린 후, 거대 엘 속에서 편안히 잠겨있던 자는 어느 순간 자신이 엘에서 떨어져 나왔음을 알아차린다. 어째서 다시 엘과 분리된 걸까. 엘 속에서 느낀 거대한 운명은 착각이었나? 사소한 희생 하나로 모든 걸 끝낼 수 있는게 아니었다면, 자신에게 남은 역할은 대체 무엇인지.
그리고 엘을 노리는 적을 베며 마침내 깨닫는다. 존재의 이유. 태초부터 정해진 운명과 세계의 의지를 거부할 수 없음을.
"모든 것은 엘의 의지에 따라..."
오래 전에 주어졌을 역할을 위해 엘의 힘을 온전히 받아들인 그는 엘과 세계를 지키기 위한 검으로 각성한다.
3차 전직 퀘스트
Completing the following advancement quest or using the Item Mall item: Genesis's Fate File:Job Change - Genesis/ko.png will change your job to Genesis/ko.
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive a [New Power: Force] cube which contains:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Sin Cleaver • Intense Slam • Retribution
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Genesis can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Genesis) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 5 times.
- Collect 20 Apparitions of Will from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 10 Origin Artifacts from any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell).
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Elsword/Gallery
- Sephira's appearance is permanently changed upon job advancing, gaining much bigger wings not unlike those it had during Awakening previously, and its core gaining an extra winged ring around itself, potentially referring to the fact that Elsword is almost permanently resonating with the El now.
- Due to continuous use of the El's Resonance, Genesis assimilated more with the Giant El, causing all of his hair to turn white and becoming a half-angel entity rather than human. Additionally, his pupils become white diamonds, matching the shape of Ain's pupils during Spiritualism.
- As a result, Genesis' age is listed as Unknown, rather than 18 years old like Elsword's other paths.
- Genesis is so far assimilated that it seems he has forgotten his own name and those of people around him, as indicated by the 3rd Job quest descriptions. This is similar to the Illuminous Phenomenon the El Lady experiences and may be related somehow.
- It's possible the voices mentioned in Genesis' job change quest are the members of the El Search Party, as the mysterious voice in Forgotten Elrian Sanctum never refer to the player character by name with the sole exception of Daydreamer, whose 3rd Job changes the player character from Laby to Nisha.
- During Awakening, Elsword's color scheme shifts to white and blue with yellow highlights while also donning a hood, making him appear strikingly similar to Ain's Spiritualism mode as well as that character's Richter path. Additionally, Sephira changes even further, sprouting 6 massive wings as well as being adorned with 2 trailers (replacing the ones from Genesis's own outfit) and 2 floating El crystals, giving him the same appearance as Ishmael and her angels, as seen in his awakening portrait.
- Additionally, his eyes turn bright blue just like is the case for Knight Emperor, who displays a more natural form of El's Resonance.
- Awakening in-game will overwrite your current avatar with the awakening form.
- Genesis has a turquoise blue gem embedded in his suit and near the handle of his sword, in the same fashion as Knight Emperor, making them both the only Elsword paths to do this and display any significant forms of El's Resonance, as Rune Master and Immortal lack either.