|Language:||English • français • italiano • 中文（简体）|
On the 26th of September 2013, Korean Elsword had an update, which involved the reorganization of Henir related stuff.
New Stages Addition
New stages were added to the henir map.
- New stages include 6-X boss fight for Hamel bonus map, Sander bosses and the last bonus stage with sander mini-bosses.
- When you play Challenge Mode, Boss Level now will adjust to "Average level of the highest and lowest leveled players that are within 5 levels of the highest leveled character in party rounded down to the nearest whole level".
New Boss Set List
Ruben Set/Elder Set
Stage 1 : William Phoru
Stage 2 : Fairy Guardian (x5) OR Monkey King (x1), Toto (x1) OR Mush King, Bomber Boss Mong OR Ancient Phoru
Stage 3 : Awakened Banthus (x1), Nasod Banthus (x1) OR Wally No.8 (x1), Verngert (x1) OR Enraged Ent (x2) OR Jango, Kid Phoru, William Phoru
Bethma Set/Altera Set
Stage 1 : Lizardman Warrior (x2) OR Raven (x2), Bellows Machine Gun OR Raven (x2), 190mm Howitzer OR Shadow Lizardman (x2) OR Corrupt Nasod Driller (x2)
Stage 2 : Berauk (x2) OR Dark Berauk (x3) OR Kayak the Shaman (x2) OR Ignis and Leviathan OR Parasitic Alterasia Turret, Corrupt Nasod Excavator (x2)
Stage 3 : Nasod Driller (x2) OR Wally No. 8 MK2 (x2) OR Crow Rider (x2)
Stage 4 : King Nasod (x1) or Armored Wally No. 9 (x2)
Secret Stage : Nasod Inspector (x1)
Elite Stage : Code: Q-PROTO_00 (x1), Apple (x1)
Stage 1 : Dullahan Knight (x2) OR Teach the Tyrant (x2)
Stage 2 : Amethyst (x1), Glitter Necromancer (x2) OR Plant Overlord (x3)
Stage 3 : Cutty Sark (x1)
Stage 4 : Berthe (x2)
Secret Stage : Kayak the Shadow Shaman (x1), Ancient Bone Dragon (x1)
Elite Stage : Proxy the Nimble (x1), Wise Dutor (x1), Assaulter Crash (x1)
Stage 1 : Uno Hound (x2) OR Chloe (x3)
Stage 2 : Crazy Puppet, Arc Glitter Alchemists (x2)
Stage 3 : Spriggan (x2)
Stage 4 : Dark Nephilim (x1)
Secret Stage : Alterasia Type-H (x1)
Elite Stage : Stealthy Morfos (x1), McGard the Blitzkrieg (x1), Polka (x1), Invincible Vardon (x1), Sullen Joaquin (x1)
Stage 1 : Shadow Master (x3)
Stage 2 : Coral Serpent (x3)
Stage 3 : Taranvash (x1) OR Victor (x2)
Stage 4 : Avalanche (x1) OR Magmanta (x2)
Stage 5 : Ran (x2)
Secret Stage : Joaquin's Hallucination (x1)
Elite Stage : Shadow Stinger (x1), Bizarre Conrad(x1), Chloe the Corrupt (x1), Bobosse (x1)
Stage 1 : Waldo (x1) OR Steel Wing-Kelaino (x1)
Stage 2 : Chieftain Trockta (x1)
Stage 3 : Great Battle Chief Karu (x1)
Stage 4 : Succubus Queen Karis (x1)
Stage 5 : Karis True Form (x1)
Secret Stage : Corrupt Destroyer Helputt (x1)
Elite Stage : Battle Chief Tariq (x1), Battle Chief Tuadin (x1), Succubus : Erilot (x1), Ferocius Trak Thrower (x1), Dark Wing-Okypete (x1)
Solo Challenge List Added
- Solo Challenge applies to completing Henir by yourself.
- Ranking categories related to board is added as 'hero'.
- The rankings will be reset once a month, the monthly ranking as the initialization schedule.
Along the addition of the solo challenge, new titles are also added.
Construction of Henir Equipments
- Armor pieces are all unified into 1 type of equip.(All characters can use the same equipment)
- New equipment names have been changed.
- Elder (Lv 10) equipment are no longer available.
- First piece of henir equipment starts at lv 20.
- Unique grade equipment requires a new item, the Aurora Gemstone.
Installation of Aurora Gemstones
- This stones are acquired by completing the henir quest given by Glave.
- The quest requires you to clear Challenge mode on Henir. Completing this quest gives you 5 gemstones.
- Clearing the dungeon in Challenge mode will also give you Aurora Gemstones. The amount that you get is dependent on the area where you exit the dungeon.
- Henir daily cubes and the stones can be exchanged back and forth.
- 1 Daily Cube <-> 3 Aurora Gemstone.
Sometimes when you play Henir, there is still bugs even though Henir has been Revamped. This is a list of possible bugs/glitches that might be encountered inside Henir's Time and Space:
- Wally no.9 often does not appear from his armor in the correct position to non-host players.
- Avalanche becomes invincible at his HP threshold but does not teleport into the background, becoming an additional obstacle during his background attack phase to non-host players.
- Coral Snakes sometimes spawn in random positions on its stage, some floating in air or in the middle of a platform. This happens due to laggy players.
- Chieftain Trockta's Bone Trap if avoided may cause instant death. It's unknown why this happens and may not always occur.
- In NA, Aurora Gemstones are renamed to Time and Space Aura Gemstones.