|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Weapon||Bow, Martial Arts, Wind, Nature Energy|
|Class Tree||> > >|
|Release Date|| 17 December 2009
18 May 2011
20 July 2011
11 January 2012
14 August 2013
Shall we start~?
Advancing further in her martial arts, Rena later learns new skills and methods to help make her kicks more effective. One of her main skills is that Rena can enhance her legs by imbuing the power of mana in them, making her kicks even more dangerous. Also having a close tie with Nature, Rena can call upon their powers to increase her defense and resistance. Rena, a Wind Sneaker, makes use out of the most simplistic attack, chaining it to an almost-endless combo.
Practicing her martial arts, Rena decides to take her skills to the next level. By infusing her legs with the power of nature, she is now able to increase the power of her kicks by a huge amount. Increasing her speed, she is now able to launch sneak attacks at the enemy, giving her the title, Wind Sneaker!
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Combat Ranger can advance into a Wind Sneaker. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Wind Sneaker can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Wind Sneaker Textbook .
- Speak with Adel in Altera.
- Collect 7 drops from any of the Nasod monsters throughout the Altera region.
- Defeat King Nasod 5 times in 4-6: Altera Core.
- Speak with Allegro in Feita
- Eliminate 130 Stone Golems throughout the Feita region.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
: Arrow damage is calculated before Power Shot.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.1x multiplier during 2nd job.
|Knee Kick Combo|
| U-Turn Kick
Dashes behind the enemy to shoot an arrow and immediately leap forward into their back, followed by a rear kick that launches them away slightly.
- Unlike Grand Archer, Wind Sneaker's promotional bow is changed to a crossbow which is able to be mounted on her hand.
- Wind Sneaker's original design was not a dress, but was actually a martial-arts themed pant set.