Wind Shooter Amelia
|Language:||English • Deutsch • Bahasa Indonesia • 中文（简体）|
"Is that a treasure? Oh hello~ I am Amelia, the wind archer. I am a reputable treasure hunter and I thought you were one, too *wink*"
Wind Shooter Amelia
Believe in the strength of the grand bow and try to follow Amelia's tactics. Friendly Elves are known treasure hunters that practice the mechanisms of archery. She can subdue an enemy from a long distance without getting hurt. Also, Amelia's arrows can be used to attack targets in a wide range.
Amelia has access to all of the Grand Archer combos.
Class: Grand Archer
|Broken Arrow||Kill Wind Archer Amelia (Grand Archer Epic NPC) once in PVP||Kill Amelia 15 times in PVP||Physical Attack +75|
Magical Attack +75
Resistance to Wind Attributes +250
Piercing Effect +2% (if you use piercing)
Amelia will mainly focus on maintaining distance and winning a 1vs1 match through the time-limit. Due to the combination of her Quick Recovery and extremely high speed, she is able to jump out of your combos if you're too slow. The only way you can stop her from escaping mid-combo is to use a fast, high-combo, non-launch skill.
- Amelia is a fabled treasure hunter who uses her elfen connection with nature to sense ancient treasures.
- Her latest excursion was to Hamel, where she attempted to scour the sunken cities for treasure. Upon hearing a rumor that rare artifacts could be found through Arena, she decided to test her skills by joining it.
- Amelia is infamous amongst elves for forsaking the forest in the name of treasure hunting.
- Knowing her weakness in melee combat, Amelia trained her skill to the point that she could take down any opponent with just arrows without taking a single scratch. She uses her skills as an archer to hunt for treasure.
- Strangely enough, one of the skills she acquired was the ability to throw arrows, calling it "Wide-Range Shooting".
- Amelia's costume is a combination of Tartan Check Bottom , Hair, Gloves, Shoes; Wind Hunter Top Piece, and a variation of the Velder Imperial Guard Crown. (based off NA's Item Mall)
- Amelia wrote the skill note Falcon's Claw, and Cyclone's Eye.
|Event Epic NPCs|